Saturday, August 11, 2012

Feline Greenies SMARTBITES Treats {Review)


About FELINE GREENIES® SMARTBITES® Treats:



FELINE GREENIES® SMARTBITES® Treats offer breakthrough functionality in an irresistible treat. These "smart treats" are not indulgent empty calories. SMARTBITES® Treats contain natural ingredients that provide real health benefits. Hairball Control, Digestive Care and Healthy Skin & Fur delivered in a delicious dual-textured treat cats love. Finally, treating has a higher purpose.

NUTRITIOUS INGREDIENTS
Veterinarian-designed formulas feature natural fibers, coconut meal, premium proteins and fish oil for health benefits other cat treats can't offer.

UNBEATABLE TASTE
If you or your cat isn’t 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Guaranteed.

NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE
Show your love with a treat that’s both great tasting and great for them – for a difference you can see.

My Thoughts:



When I received the Greenies box, my cats (Bodhi & Louie) knew what it was before I did!

I (or should I say they ) received 5 packets of Greenies Smartbites...2 hairball control, healthy skin and fur, digestive care.... and had a very hard time getting them into the cabinet before they could get to them.  As you can tell from the picture above the Smartbites were a very welcome addition.

Both Bodhi and Louie love the Smartbites and I love how they are packed with great ingredients my fur-babies need.  All of us highly recommend Greenies Smartbites to all our feline friends!

Learn more about Greenies and their products on their WEBSITE.


Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





1 comment:

  1. I love the picture!
    My cat would like these, he likes *all* treats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...